Water Damage Hell's Kitchen
Do you need water damage Hell’s kitchen services? You’re far from being the only one.
Hell’s Kitchen is made up of apartment buildings. And these buildings are made up of pipes that decay over time. When a flood happens in an apartment, it can seep through the walls and affect the closest neighbor, which can lead to loss of property.
Hell’s kitchen is located in central Manhattan. Another name for the neighborhood is Clinton. It is most known for the famous restaurants and the TV show that carries the same name.
A place where artists, writers, musicians thrive—Hell’s Kitchen is known for its artistic eye and is home to many world renown studios. Traditionally it has been the cheapest of the midtown neighborhoods, but since the 1990s an influx of financial bankers and other young Wall Street financiers have moved to the community, thus increasing the price value of homes.
Hell’s Kitchen is bordered by 34th street to the south, 59th street to the north, Eighth Avenue to the east, and the Hudson River to the west. It’s an area that has an abundance of accessible transportation, restaurants, nightlife, and warehouse infrastructure.
Hell’s Kitchen is also known to have one of the biggest residents of celebrities that have resided there, like, Burt Reynolds, Alicia Keys, Madonna, Sylvester Stallone, etc. The neighborhood has a population of about 45,000 and a density of 55,000 sq. mi.
We Specialize In:
- Burst Pipes: Pipes can get old and rotted over time leading to a rupture. Or when faulty equipment is used to make the pipeline, it can give out.
- Drain backups: When heavy weighted items (toys, paper towels, sponges, etc.) go down the drain it can lead to backups or worst sewage leaks.
- Tree/Root growth: Roots can grow erratically. And sometimes that growth happens by a pipeline and can break the drain system leading to a flood.
- Dirty gutters: After a storm, it’s important to clean the gutters. Over time, uncleaned gutters can be weighted down and lead to leaks in the roof, which can cause a flood.
- Household Items Malfunctions: Washers, dryers, and dishwasher can have faulty waterlines and break, leading to a flood.
Flood Cleanup NYC
Flood Cleanup NYC serving Hell’s Kitchen for over 25 years, our team of certified specialist are familiar with the historic community and are well equipped to handle any water damage Hell’s Kitchen services.
Some of the water damage services we provide are:
- Mold Remediation Mold tends to appear after a flood. The remediation process is the removal, cleaning, sanitizing, demolition, or other treatment, including preventive activities, of mold or mold-contaminated matter that was not purposely grown at that location.
- Water Mitigation – The first thing that our company does is inspect every corner to see where the water has seeped through. Our top of the line water mitigation equipment, extracts water from all foundations, leaving you a dry home.
- Dehumidification One of the things that are often overlooked is air quality after a flood. This process purifies the air from any toxin or chemicals, allowing it to flow freely once more.
- ReconstructionWe restore your home back to pre-damaged conditions faster and more efficient than the next company.
Why Choose Flood Cleanup NYC?
We don’t only do water damage restoration. Fire and Smoke damage restoration is also one of our major services.
We are open 24/7 for your convenience. When we get to your home, after a thorough inspection we give you a free estimate, with a step by step restoration plan.
Water damage Hell’s Kitchen services doesn’t have to be a crisis that leaves you stressed out. We got your back!
Call us now (888) 360-3459 for a free estimate. We would love to get to know you!