Water Damage Chelsea
Chelsea is located in the west side borough of Manhattan. It’s nestled between 14th street to the south, the Hudson River and West Street to the west, Sixth Avenue to the east, 34th street to the north.
The neighborhood is a mix of apartment complexes, city housing projects, townhouses and row houses. Chelsea has a huge LGBTQ+ populous and a thriving art galleries scene with over 200 show spaces.
The community has a population of around 40,000 and a density of 49,000 sq mi.
Causes of Water Damage
Chelsea has been experiencing water damage since the changing of the climates. Erratic weather that can rupture the foundations of homes and cause floods.
However, the most common cause we seein our water damage Chelsea services is pipe bursts.
Pipes are the foundation blocks of any home. Drains are used to connect clean water to give us tap, and it’s used to take away our waste and excess water.
Over time, pipes can break down due to age and cause a flood in your home.
Chelsea is in the heart of New York commercial section of the city--the residential areas are typically made up of apartment buildings and towers. Some of these apartments have been standing for decades, and without regular maintenance in the home infrastructure, the pipes can rupture.
Commercially, Chelsea has a lot of business get a significant amount of traction daily. The sewage system needs regular checkups, because of the heavy usage to prevent water damage.
The Causes of water damage:
- Burst Pipes: Pipes can get old and rotted over time leading to a rupture. Or when faulty equipment is used to make the pipeline, it can give out.
- Drain backups: When heavy weighted items (toys, paper towels, sponges, etc.) go down the drain it can lead to backups or worst sewage leaks.
- Tree/Root growth: Roots can grow erratically. And sometimes that growth happens by a pipeline and can break the drain system leading to a flood.
- Dirty gutters: After a storm, it’s important to clean the gutters. Over time, uncleansed gutters can be weighted down and lead to leaks in the roof, which can cause a flood.
- Household Items Malfunctions: Washers, dryers, and dishwasher can have faulty waterlines and break, leading to a flood.
Flood Cleanup NYC:
Flood Cleanup NYC serve Chelsea for over 25 years, our team of certified specialist are familiar with the historic community and are well equipped to handle any water damage in Chelsea.
Some of the water damage services we provide are:
- Mold Remediation- Mold tends to appear after a flood. The remediation process is the removal, cleaning, sanitizing, demolition, or other treatment, including preventive activities, of mold or mold-contaminated matter that was not purposely grown at that location.
- Water Mitigation – The first thing that our company does is inspect every corner to see where the water has seeped through. Our top of the line water mitigation equipment, extracts water from all foundations, leaving you a dry home.
- Dehumidification- One of the things that are often overlooked is air quality after a flood. This process purifies the air from any toxin or chemicals, allowing it to flow freely once more.
- Reconstruction- We restore your home back to pre-damaged conditions faster and more efficient than the next company.
We don’t only do water damage Chelsea restoration services. Fire and Smoke damage restoration is also one of our major services.
Why Choose Us?
Flood Cleanup NYC open 24/7 for your convenience. When we get to your home, after a thorough inspection we give you a free estimate, with a step by step restoration plan. Water damage in Chelsea, can be a crisis, which leaves many homeowners stressed out.
Call us now (888) 360-3459 for ant water damage Chelsea restoration services. We would love to get to know you!